Monday 22 February 2010

Eugenia Mandzhieva


HOLLY FULTON F/W 2010

Three times, model Eugenia Mandzhieva. Spotted @ many catwalks this week, she seems to be everywhere this  season. I shot Eugenia years ago, in the beginning of her career, back in 2005 for the 1001 Night shoot with  photographer Taka Mayumi for the March 2006 issue of 34 Magazine, for which I used to be the Fashion  Director. I  remember her being shy and polite, and as many foreign models, she hardly spoke any English. I  thought she was  Asian, but she is actually Russian. Probably somewhere near the Mongolian boarders... Eugenia  seems one of those  girls who's career takes time to evolve, because not every casting director sees her potential. I am curious to  see how far her career will take her. I will post that photoshoot this week (I have to look for it in one of my  files...).

TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment