Thursday 6 May 2010

Life doesn't frighten me









 


  


  
  
  
  
  


  By: Maya Angelou                        
                                       
  Shadows on the wall
  Noises down the hall
  Life doesn't frighten me at all
  Bad dogs barking loud
  Big ghosts in a cloud
  Life doesn't frighten me at all                     
  
  Mean old Mother goose
  Lions on the loose
  they don't frighten me at all

Dragons breathing flame
On my counterpane
That doesn't frighten me at all
                                                                                       
  I go boo
Make them shoo
I make fun
Way they run
I won't cry
So they fly
I just smile
they go wild
Life doesn't frighten me at all
                                                                                   
  Tough guys in a flight
All alone at night
Life doesn't frighten me at all
Panthers in the park
Strangers in the dark
No, they don't frighten me at all
                                                                                       
  That new classroom where
Where boys pull all my hair
(Kissy little girls
with their hair in curls)
they don't frighten me at all
                                                                                      
  Don't show me frogs and snakes
And listen for my scream
If I'm afraid at all
It's only in my dreams
                                                                                    
  I've got a magic charm
That I keep up my sleeve
  I can walk the ocean floor
  And never have to breathe

  Life doesn't frighten me at all
  Not at all
  Not at all
    Life doesn't frighten me at all

  P.S. Sorry for the break...But many beautiful projects in the making, which are quite time consuming. More about   that later :-))

TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment