Friday 19 November 2010

Clutches vs Totes

Clutches, as mentioned in my bio, are my thing. You'll hardly see me with a hand bag bigger than  the size of a book. I find them utterly feminine and I always think, that girls who carry their  entire life with them, look kind of desperate. Whereas the girl with the clutch goes through life  with an air of "I have nothing to loose".... And uhm yes, more than one lipstick (instead of five),  one bank card (instead of an entire wallet), and one little perfume sample vial (instead of  the  entire 100 ml bottle), there isn't much to loose. Not only are you forced to make choices, gone are  all the back problems, since the day I left my totes (ooo beloved Birkin) in my cupboard. Totes,  the size of entire tents, mind you, which I carried with me, for a big part of my life. Oh, and my  MacBook? It's called a MULBERRY for Apple sleeve.

 Anyway, style.com put up 347 clutches for the upcoming spring summer. I made a selection of my  favorite 32 clutches, which you can check out on my Facebook page.

 Here my top 10:


CELINE SS2011
HELMUT LANG SS2011

     
DIANE VON FURSTENBERG SS2011                                      

ALEXANDER MC QUEEN SS2011
KOTUR SS2011
SALVATORE FERRAGAMO SS2011
KOTUR SS2011
ALEXANDER WANG SS2011
GUCCI SS2011

CHLOÉ SS2011

Let me know what you prefer, clutches or totes?
TATAFORNOW♥ 

1 comment:

  1. I prefer totes... I know I carry too much stuff in my bag, but I need it all... really I do! Sandy H.

    ReplyDelete